I’ve got a special blog post for you all today! I wanted to talk about the 5 Reasons why you should do a day after portrait session!
Xianjin + Xianshun were having a small, courthouse wedding and with all the hustle and bustle a wedding day brings they didn’t want to do a full portrait session on the day of their wedding. So when they asked if they could do their portraits on a different day, I was like YES! And I knew they couldn’t be the only ones thinking this exact same thing. Can we do our portraits on a separate day so we can just enjoy the wedding day with all our guests more?
So here are my 5 Reasons why you should do a day after portrait session:
- Reason 1, like these two, you don’t want to have to take 2-3 breaks from your wedding day events for portraits, missing out potentially on more time with guests. Especially if they traveled far to arrive to your wedding.
- Reason 2, You don’t want to have to put as big a limit on your portrait time! We can easily do twice as many portraits when we aren’t constrained to a wedding day timeline.
- Reason 3, You don’t want to have your portraits only taken around your venue. We can literally go ANYWHERE! Go to the ocean? Sure! Go to the mountains? You bet we can! Fly to an island in the tropics?! Well, we might need a couple extra days, but I am so there!
- Reason 4, You want to have more creatively artist photos that might take a little longer to set up than normal portraits.
- Reason 5, You want to have a photo at your wedding day of you two in your wedding attire!
Want to book your own special portrait session? CLICK HERE and send me an inquiry!